Terms and Conditions
All sales are final and by paying this invoice you are agreeing to the terms below.
1. Your retainer’s fee (half of total order) reserves your event date and is non-refundable.
2. TanishaMoniqueCupcakes must receive the balance by the due date indicated or your contract is null and void, and any deposits will not be refunded.
3. The date of your final payment is also the final date for any changes to size, style, or flavor of the requested bakery items. Any changes requested after this date cannot be guaranteed and may be subject to additional charges.
4. There is a $0.75 per mile fee for delivery and a $50 setup fee unless TanishaMoniqueCupcakes decides otherwise.
5. TanishaMoniqueCupcakes is not responsible for any damage to the bakery items after setup is complete. You are responsible for providing an appropriate and secure table, in an environment with an optimal room temperature of 73 degrees or below for the bakery items.
6. Please note fresh flowers are not food products and may contain pesticides, insects, dirt, and other contaminants. A written consent from vendors is advisable regarding the condition of the floral arrangements as it relates to your bakery items.
7. If you or your representative elects to pick up and set up the bakery items, you will assume all liability and responsibility for the condition of the bakery items once they leave TanishaMoniqueCupcakes’ possession.
8. We may photograph any bakery items we produce and reserve the right to publish any photographs for display or promotion without compensation to you.
9. Our products may contain or come in contact with milk, wheat, nuts, soy, and other allergens. You agree to notify your guests of this risk and hold us harmless in the event of allergic reactions.
10. If any non-edible items are requested to adorn your bakery items, it is your responsibility to remove them before the bakery items are consumed.
11. Any shade of blue, purple, red or black will not be guaranteed. These colors are very unstable and tend to fade and/or bleed into surrounding colors of frosting/fondant.
12. In the case of an unavoidable situation during delivery, including but not limited to, a car accident or poor road conditions, TanishaMoniqueCupcakes cannot be held liable for more than the cost of the bakery items ordered.
13. You are responsible for providing clear driving directions to the desired delivery location and informing TanishaMoniqueCupcakes of any adverse road hazards and/or obstacles that may damage the finished bakery items.
14. Performance of this Agreement is contingent upon the ability of TanishaMoniqueCupcakes to complete the Agreement and is subject to labor disputes, strikes, accidents, Acts of God, and other causes beyond our control.
There will be a $20 charge, after the 15 minute grace period, for every 30 minutes you are late picking up your bakery items. Late charges must be paid at pick up in order for your bakery items to be released.
NO refunds will be issued, unless TaNisha Monique Cupcakes chooses to cancel your order. In the event that occurs, only your deposit will be refunded within 30 days of the cancellation.